Bitcoin Trading Companies
Bitcoin Trading the world of crypto currency is growing and Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable every day. Investing in Bitcoin is a very wise move, brokers on our website will help to Bitcoin trading 24/7 and you will also have a leverage of protection of regulators. You Can Trade with Bitcoin using the following payment gateways or payment methods PayPal, visa, Master card and Other Credit cards and other payment method that you many have.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is Known as digital Currency or cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not made or printed out in Notes like Rand or Dollars. Bitcoin is worth so much when you convert it in ZAR (Rand) the other thing about bitcoin is no one Controls Bitcoin. Just for your own information Bitcoin is worth more in South Africa than any place in the World so investing in Bitcoin for South Africans will be perfect choice. Bitcoins are produced by people around the world that every day they running computers all around the world using software and Tools that solves mathematical problems. Those people are called bitcoin miners. Is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in SA and the world.Now online tradings offers btc,cfds,forex exchange and trading online companies that all this types crypto currencies. They dont only offer bitcoin and they also offer ethereum and may more.
No one Controls Bitcoin Network. This is an advantage because banks don’t control Bitcoin at all. The Money convention of Bit is not centralized is always fluctuating.
Who Found bitcoin?
Bitcoin was found by Satoshi Nakamoto he is genius behind Bitcoin. Bitcoin was invented in year 2008, don’t forget Bitcoin was released as Opensource software in 2009. The aim for Bitcoin was to produce the best electronic payment system based on mathematical proof.
What is bitcoin based on?
The Bitcoin currency I based on silver and Gold.
Types of Bitcoin Wallets
A Bitcoin wallet is not different from your bank account. It allows you to receive, send and save bitcoins. There are numerous types of Bitcoin wallets that one can choose from. However, they differ in term of features and type of devices on which they are utilised.Bitcoin Wallets. It is always important to know these wallets and choose the one that suits your needs. The wallets include:
- Desktop wallets – Desktop wallets are created to be downloaded and be used on personal computers and laptops. These wallets can be accessed even when you are not connected to the internet. They are available for different operating systems such as Ubuntu, Mac OS and Windows. The most recommended desktop wallet is Armory because it is safe and easy to use.
- Mobile wallets – Mobile wallets are designed to be used on our smartphones and they are convenient. You can use them on the go, for as long as you have internet connection. Both Blockchain and Mycelium are available on IOS and Android, but for Blackberry, Bitcoin is compatible and is one of the few available. Mobile wallets also enable people to scan QR codes and make payments instantly.Bitcoin Wallets
- Cold wallets and Hot wallets – A wallet that is connected or online to the internet is called “HOT” and the one that is offline or not connected to the internet is called “COLD”. Cold is considered the most secured.
- Online web wallets – online web wallets are accessed through an internet connection but they are provided on the cloud by third party wallet service providers such as Circle and Coinbase.
- Physical wallets – This refers to paper wallets. Bitcoins are not only limited to digital only. These kind of wallets are also safe and can be kept safe in a deposit box together with your other valuables. You can use Blockchain.info or Bitaddress.org to generate paper wallet. You are done generating the wallets, print and store them safe.
- Hardware wallets – Trezor is becoming a well-known portable physical crypt. This is a very small device that stores your Bitcoin. They are also recommended for storing, sending and receiving online transactions.
- Bitcoin clients – These are commonly known as the original wallets for Bitcoin used by the currency founders. Some computers come with these wallets where online trading clients or business people can access all transactions through the Blockchain. The first ever Bitcoin client wallet to be built was BitcoinQt.
The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin
Bitcoin has been seen as a trendsetter dominating all types of cryptocurrencies built on decentralized peer-to-peer network. All currencies stirred by Bitcoin are together called altcoins and present themselves as improved Bitcoin versions.
- Litecoin (LTC) – Litecoin was launched in 2011 after Bitcoin. It was created by Charlie Lee, a MIT graduate and former Google engineer. Litecoin is based on an open source global payment network that is not controlled by any central authority and uses “scrypt” as a proof of work, which can be decoded with the help of CPUs of consumer grade. Even though Litecoin is like Bitcoin in many ways, it has a faster block generation rate and hence offers a faster transaction confirmation.
- Dash – Formerly known as Darkcoin, Dash is a more secretive version of Bitcoin and was launched in 2014. Dash offers more secrecy as it works on a decentralized mastercode network that makes transactions almost untraceably. This cryptocurrency was created and developed by Evan Duffield and can be mined using a GPU or CPU. In March 2015, ‘Darkcoin’ was rebranded to Dash, which stands for Digital Cash and operates under the ticker – DASH. DASH comes with technological features such as, InstantX and Darksend.Cryptocurrencies.
- Ripple (XRP) – Launched in 2012, Ripple is a real-time global settlement network that offers instant, certain and low-cost international payments. Ripple “enables banks to settle cross-border payments in real time, with end-to-end transparency, and at lower costs.” Since Ripple’s structure doesn’t require mining, it lowers the usage of computing power, and minimizes network latency.
- Monero (XMR) – Monerois an open source cryptocurrency and was released in 2014. It is a secure, private and untraceable currency. According to Investor Ideas, Monero has been launched with a strong focus on decentralization and scalability, and allows complete privacy by using a special technique called ‘ring signatures.’ With this technique, there appears a group of cryptographic signatures including at least one real participant – but since they all appear valid, the real one cannot be isolated. The development of this cryptocurrency is completely donation-based and community-driven.