Best Forex Trading Books for Beginners in South Africa have been revealed. Forex can be quite daunting for a beginner, which is why you need read Forex trading books in South Africa. These Forex Books have been specifically written for beginning Forex traders. However, there are plenty of Forex trading books on the subject of foreign exchange trading, explaining basic introductions to Forex and books on Forex trading strategies based on fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Below are the best Forex trading books you can read.
Best Forex Brokers in South Africa
List of Forex Trading Books for Beginners South Africa
- Currency Trading for Dummies, by Brian Dolan
- Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms, by Jim Brown
- Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, by Kathy Lien
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, by Steve Nison
- How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange, by Courtney Smith
- Currency Forecasting: A Guide to Fundamental and Technical Models of Exchange Rate Determination, by Michael Rosenberg
- Forex For Ambitious Beginners: A Guide To Successful Currency Trading, by Jelle Peters
- The Black Book Of Forex Trading: A Proven Method To Become A Profitable Trader In Four Months And Reach Your Financial Freedom By Doing It, by Paul Langer
- Currency Trading For Beginners (3rd Edition), by Kathleen Brooks & Brian Dolan
- Forex For Beginners: What You Need To Know To Get Started And Everything In Between, by Anna Coulling
The below Forex Trading Books are available on Takealot.com. You can create buy these Forex books on the leading e-commerce site in South Africa. If you don’t have Takealot account, create one so that you can get your hands on these books.
List of Forex Books on Takealot.com
- Forex for Beginners: Making Money With: A Step by Step Guide to Currency Trading, by Andrew C. Ellis selling for R 369
- How To Day Trade Forex For Profit, by Harvey Walsh selling for R515
- Basics of Forex Trading (eBook), by Carley Garner selling for R52
- The Black Book of Forex Trading: A Proven Method to Become a Profitable Trader in Four Months and Reach Your Financial Freedom by Doing it, by Paul Langer selling for R439
- All about Forex Trading, by Jagerson, John, Hansen, S. Wade selling for R525
If the above books are not sufficient or don’t explain what you were looking for, you can also opt for Forex eBooks For Beginners. eBooks on Forex guide beginners in the basics of trading. Below are some of the eBooks you can read.
- Forex Trading Making Pip By Pip (eBook), by Speedy Publishing
- Basics of Forex Trading (eBook), by Carley Garner
- Getting Started in Forex Trading Strategies (eBook), by Michael D. Archer
- Forex Analysis and Trading (eBook), by Joseph Brusuelas, T. J. Marta
- Forex and Options Trading Made Easy the Ultimate Day Trading Guide (eBook), by Speedy Publishing
- 7 Winning Strategies For Trading Forex (eBook), by Grace Cheng
Some of these Forex trading books for beginners offer readers best strategies for entering the forex market and explaining what is Forex and how does it work.
One book that stood out for us is “Forex For Beginners: What You Need To Know To Get Started And Everything In Between” written by Anna Coulling.
Anna Coulling is a full-time professional Forex trader and author, with over twenty years of experience in the trading business. Anna has traded many different financial instruments, from options and futures to stocks and commodities. She has written a range of various trading books on different topics, including: general forex trading, volume price analysis, and stock market trading.