Operating online since 2007, Xtrade is a broker in the Foreign Exchange Market the company is located in the British Virgin Islands and licensed and regulated by CySEC, MiFID, ASIC, IFSC and FSB. The company now goes by O.C.M. Online Capital Markets Ltd; Xtrade is simply the brokerage’s name. Over time, there have been mixed reviews about Xtrades’s services.
X Trade Advantages:
- Good demo account options
- Up to $7000 USD bonus on deposit
- Get Frequent market reports
- No Forex trading fees
- Easy to use features on the streamlined platform
- 2 metals also available on top of 21 currency pairs
- Competitive fixed spread
- No trading fees
- 20% deposit bonus for new accounts
- Stop features are easy to set
- Web-based platform efficient
- Daily events calendar
- Points-earning system for traders
- Margin watcher
Xtrade Account Types
Xtrade doesn’t offer any type of account to residents of the South Africa, but for most outside of America, you can open one of three account types of the site: A Demo account, a Standard account, or a Premium account. Learn a little about the following types of Xtrade accounts.
- Demo Account: The Demo account on Xtrade, like with most brokers and platforms you’ll find, is free to use and is available upon registration.
- Standard Account: Deposit a minimum of $100; you can open a Standard account with Xtrade.
- Premium Account: On top of receiving the demo accounts and all the features of a standard account, the Premium account, opened with a minimum of $1,000.
THE BEST ONLINE TRADING AND FOREX TRADING WEBSITES
R 150020% Bonus
In South Africa
In South Africa