Per their website, “Tradeo is pioneering the world’s first true Social Trading platform. Backed by leading venture capital firms, Tradeo is committed to revolutionizing the financial trading experience. We’ve spent the last three years working on a suite of exceptional Social Trading tools. From accurate market feeds, advanced charting, and groundbreaking social features to our beautiful interface, Tradeo’s technology represents a quantum leap in the quality of a trader’s overall online experience.” Tradeo is a registered broker and is regulated by UR Trade Fix Ltd. (CySEC 282/15).
Tradeo’s operating platform sets them apart from the herd of competitors in this field. Not only can you mirror-trade by choosing from a large group of expert global traders, but you may also learn from the strategy commentary included by the service and set loss limits that will automatically protect your risk downside. The social trading feature set is free. You may trade forex, stocks, commodities, and indices, and your account is protected by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. (CySEC)
Spread and Leverage
Tradeo does not charge a commission on any forex trading. Tradeo uses a spread of 2.5 pips for major currency pairs. Leverage, however, is limited to 200:1. There also is no dealing desk, since all host connections follow strict STP processing protocols.
For MT4 enthusiasts, you need not make a change, but you may still want to try the proprietary trading platform that the Tradeo team has created. It naturally interfaces more effectively with the social trading aspects of the service offering. You can overcome any trepidation by practicing on the free demo system, before any real capital hits the line. You will be impressed with the innovative touches that three years of development has produced. Encryption techniques are also top of the line, thereby ensuring your security and protection.
Why trade with Tradeo.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- Tradeo was founded in 2012, after three years of intense development, by experts in the forex industry and social trading operating systems;
- Licensed and headquartered in Malta and regulated by the Malta Financial Service Authority (MFSA);
- Two trading platforms: Tradeo’s proprietary trading platform or MT4;
- Nearly 100 asset choices, comprised of forex pairs, stocks (CFDs), commodities, and indices;
- Minimum deposit = $100;
- Free demo account for unlimited time, and only one account classification;
- No dealing desk – full Straight-Through Processing (STP) trading model;
- Leverage offered up to 200:1;
- Help desk support available online via email or live chat, or direct phone line;
- Economic calendar feature permits sorting of data updates according to importance or asset type;
- No additional commissions for Social Trading features;
- Enhanced analytical tools integrate trading positions on single screen formats that provide greater functionality.
Other forex traders
R 150020% Bonus
In South Africa
In South Africa